Returns & Refunds Policy
Customers wishing to return items may do so within 14 days of receipt. For returns to be accepted, items must be unopened, sealed and in re-sellable condition. If these criteria are not met, we will be unable to accept the returns or issue a refund due to the nature of the products we sell. Please note that delivery costs for returns are the sole responsibility of the customer.
To return an item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the safe delivery of the parcel is the customer’s responsibility. Therefore, we advise that you obtain a tracking number so that you can monitor the status of your parcel. We cannot be held accountable if your parcel is lost.
- Please note that if your order qualified for a discount or offer, and the discount/offer no longer holds after you have returned your item(s), then the discounted amount you received in your original offer will be deducted from your refund.
- If your original order qualified for a free gift, and this offer no longer holds upon returning your item(s), then the free gift must also be returned. If you have used or opened your free gift, then its value will be deducted from your refund.
- Items returned to us that are not in re-sellable condition will not be issued a refund and the items will be returned to the customer.
These policies are in place to prevent misuse or exploitation of our services.
Once we have received the item(s) and they have been checked and approved for returns, you will receive an email notification and a refund will be issued. Please allow 5-15 working days for your refund to be processed. If you still have not received your refund after 15 working days, please contact us. The refund will be made to the original account that was used to place the order.
Damaged/missing items & wrong orders
If you have received damaged goods, items are missing from your order or you have received the wrong order, please notify our customer service team immediately via email at email@example.com so that we may advise you on how to best proceed.
- Damaged goods – Photographic evidence will be required in order for us to properly identify how to rectify the matter. If an item or items have indeed been found to be damaged, we will request that you return the damaged goods and offer to replace the damaged item(s) free of charge.
- Missing items – If items have been found to be missing from your order, we will dispatch them free of charge.
- Wrong orders – We will require photographic evidence so we can access the situation. If you have received a wrong order, we will request that you return the items that have been wrongly sent to you and we will replace them for you free of charge.
**Please be informed that we will not accept returns of damaged goods/wrong orders nor replace them if we are not notified about the issue within 3 days of receipt. This also holds for missing items.
If you wish to cancel an order, please notify our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will cancel your order and issue a full refund. Please note that once your order has been dispatched it cannot be cancelled. If you wish to return the items for a full refund, please refer to our Returns & Refunds’ section. For returns, the postal charges are the customer’s responsibility.
If you have mistyped the delivery information for your order and your order has already been dispatched, we cannot be held responsible for your order being delivered to wrong the person/address. We therefore will not be able to issue a refund in such circumstances.